Friday, March 9, 2012

cookies to die for

The recipe for these cookies was developed by the ever brilliant Deb from Smitten Kitchen.  I love her recipes, her photographs, and her quirky blog entries.  When I saw these cookies I was absolutely in love and couldn't stop thinking about them until I finally pulled them out of the oven and took my first bite (well, I couldn't stop thinking about them then either).  The recipe is absolutely perfect, with a lovely balance of flaky, flavorful crust and a tart/sweet filling.  I know that apples aren't even in season, but I wanted to post something yummy, and when I think about yummy apple pie cookies definitely come to mind. 


Here is the link to Smitten Kitchen and Deb's wonderful cookies: http://smittenkitchen.com/2011/10/apple-pie-cookies/

xo, Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment